There will be some uncertainty about our meeting venues as long as the pandemic disruption lasts. Please check ahead to see where we’ll be meeting.
* Due to the coronavirus this competition is held as an online event *
Note that this event has been brought forward. It is a members only competition.
Here are the rules:
- One piece of fiction per member, which must not exceed 250 words.
- It must have a title of not more than 10 words. This is not part of your allowed word count.
- Entries must be sent to my email address as Word attachments by no later than midnight on 30th April.
- Your entry must be accompanied by a separate attachment bearing the story title and your name.
- All entries will be acknowledged. If you do not receive an acknowledgement, email me to let me know.
- All entries will be circulated to all members (not just the entrants) as a single file with names removed. This will be done by 7th May. I shall explain how the voting system will work.
- Results will be announced by 14th May. First prize is £30, second £20, third £10.