There will be some uncertainty about our meeting venues as long as the pandemic disruption lasts. Please check ahead to see where we’ll be meeting.
This is a members-only competition.
A few rules to make this a successful event:
- Stories must be no longer than 250 words. They must have a title, which is not part of the word count.
- Bring a printed copy of your story to the evening. It must not bear your name.
- Stories will be read by one of two readers without identifying the authors.
- Prizes will consist of boxes of chocolates.
- Those present will vote to determine the first, second and third winners.
- You are honour bound not to vote for your own entry.
- Anybody coming after readings have commenced may submit their entry, but may not vote.