Local author Deborah Meyler announced the winners of this year's competition themed 'The Seven Deadly Sins'. All winning stories were read by the authors who perhaps for the first time ever were all present.
- First prize was given to 'A Promising Pupil' by Huguette Chatterton,
- second prize to 'Work in Progress' by Will Tate,
- and third prize to 'Requital' by Les Brookes.
Awarded with 'highly recommended' were
- 'The Descent of Man' by Catherine Campbell
- 'What the dog ate' by Catherine Brierley
- 'Amour Douloureux', by Angela Wray
Congratulations to the winners, and as in the last years the stories will be published as an e-book. Watch this space!